Well, its an honor to get nominated for this award for the first time. I thank mirrorgirl for nominating me for the Liebster awards. I am very keen towards psychology and this blog’s posts keep my interest alive.
Now to answer the questions asked to me :
- If you could do one thing that you always have dreamt of, what would it be?
Ans : I would like to be the most independent girl you have ever seen in your life. Also I would like to be the reason of my parent’s pride.
2. What makes you calm?
Ans: Spending some ‘me’ time. Like really alone, in my room, thinking of nothing but the things which make me happy like painting, sketching or writing itself. As i have written in one of my articles, I go on a date with myself 😉
3. Have you done random acts of kindness?
Ans: Yes. I regularly go to a school for specially abled children and just spend time with them. Play with them just to see that sweet smile on their face. 🙂
4. What really irritates you?
Ans: Two-faced people. It is really annoying to decide which face should I slap first.
5. What music do you like?
Ans: Mostly romantic and soothing kind. The slow songs that flow calmly.
6. What is the most extreme thing you have done?
Ans: Nothing really. My life has negligible to no adventure. So ya, nothing extreme at all.
7. Do you prefer to be alone or with others?
Ans: Alone. Mostly. I enjoy being just with me.
8. What is your best memory?
Ans: My summer vacations. When I was in 3rd grade. And ironically, we didn’t go anywhere for holidays that year. Guess I enjoyed being at home more than going out.
9. What is the best book you have read?
Ans: The Shiva Trilogy by Amish Tripathi. This series took fantasy to an another level !
10. What is your favorite animal?
Ans: Dogs. I have never seen any animal so close and attached and loyal to humans. I adore them.
11. What scares you?
Ans: Philosophically, I am scared of being betrayed. In a more general sense, I am scared of ghosts. 😀
Now some facts about me. Well there is nothing very special to tell but anyway, lets do this 😀
- I am not only into writing. I am equally passionate about painting, sketching and dancing.
- I don’t have many friends. I prefer quality over quantity.
- I am very calm. But after a certain limit, I become so enraged that you will wish to have never met me.
- I never quarrel, shout or fight. I simply throw negative people out of my life, silently.
- I am also good at singing, but no one has heard me sing except my best friend.
- I love the feeling of love and being loved back. But then, who doesn’t? 😛
- I love buying bags and books, and I can really open a shop with those I own.
- I love playing chess.
- I hate healthy foods.
- I love to travel. Especially road trips.
- I am always, 24/7, listening to music. Even while sleeping.
Now, my nominees in random order:
- synthetic zero : I love its dynamic range of topics.
- Reflections for my soul : It kind of reflects my soul.
- Unspoken Mind : I really connect to the articles. Pretty interesting.
- Karen Wilson_Awaken : It provides the exact tools for personal development.
- Intelligent Degenerate : A nice mixture of philosophy, drugs and romance.
- Autodespair : I just love the content delivered.
- Clint’s Blog : Amazing photos from Flickr and Nice movie reviews.
- Simple Pleasures part 4 : The small and simple pleasures of life beautifully expressed.
- Piece of Mind : Impressed by the articles and writing style.
- America’s Watchtower : Impressively delivers the current affairs.
- My Time 4 Talk : Amazing commentary and dialogue on current news items, art activities, personal development, cultural diversity, family life, parenting, and education.
Now, my single question to all the nominees which will answer all my questions collectively, is:
- Describe the utmost important lesson that you learned from life.
Things to do when nominated :
1) Thank the blogger who nominated you ( As if that’s a news. That’s basic courtesy.-_-)
2) Display the award somewhere on your blog or post. ( Yes. You are right. Show it off fellas)
3) Answer the set of 11 questions provided to you by the blogger. (Courtesy)
4) Post 11 random facts about yourself. (Avoid things like, ‘I can brush’, I mean that’s cool random stuff but eh… okay fine you can.)
5) Choose 11 bloggers below 1000 followers (Partiality. :3 )
6) Create your own set of questions for the nominees.